AtttributeError + FeatureHistogramView

Theodora Demetriou

Nov 22, 2019, 4:43:13 AM11/22/19
to phy-users
Hello,

I am having some issues when using IPython view on phy. I am following the steps from the manual below (see image). So far 'm.n_spikes' works, but when I use 'm.amplitudes' I get the following error:
 "AttributeError: 'KwikModelGUI' object has no attribute 'amplitudes'".

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both klusta and phy2. Is there anything else I can do to fix problems like this? Am I missing a package?

Also, when using the ExampleClusterStatsPlugin provided on github, I seem to be getting the FeatureHistogram view, but nothing plotted in it (it's just a grid). Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your time,

Theodora

image

Cyrille Rossant

Nov 22, 2019, 9:59:35 AM11/22/19
to Theodora Demetriou, phy-users
This screenshot works for the template GUI but not the Kwik GUI.
As for the plugin, do you have the same problem if you open the Template GUI on the example "template" dataset?
Cyrille