Alerts: New Service Offers/Requests - Maegan, Lori, Stephanie, Myra

Fran Coghlan

Nov 5, 2009, 9:40:57 PM11/5/09
to timed...@verizon.net, PhxTi...@googlegroups.com
This email has been posted via Vertical Response:

Fran

Dear Friends,

Maegan Staats has added a Service Offer in Help At Home, under Pet Care.

Offer for Dog/Housesitting - Maegan says:  I am a reliable petlover and would be glad to watch your pets and/or home while you are away. I can provide references!

You can view the Offer here: http://community.timebanks.org/serviceads_list.php?catid=23
Mae...@gmail.com / Phone: 302-562-2798 /

Lori Policastro
has added a Service Request in Home Repair, under Miscellaneous.

Request for DESPERATE FOR HELP! - Lori says:  My husband and I have to move quite suddenly to Virginia in order for him to stay employed with his company. Sal and I have 25 years worth of 'stuff' to go through. I also have to disband my baking business. :-( The trouble is that Sal's in VA and I'm up here. He can't help except for 1 1/2 days on the weekend. Can you?

I have 5.5 hours of Time Bank hours to use up, which is not a whole lot now that I think about it. Would you consider donating some of your time to help me?

I would like to get am much done as possible before Thanksgiving because I need to get my house on the market. As soon as I can stop concentrating on the house here I can get down to Virginia to look for new digs.

Oh, and after the stuff is gone through there will be painting and fixing to do, too. I am COMPLETELY overwhelmed. My tummy does flip flops every time I think about this monumental task.

I will be free 100% of the time starting Monday, November 10th.

Thank you for considering my request.

You can view the Request here: http://community.timebanks.org/serviceads_list.php?catid=74
Bake...@aol.com / Phone: 610-933-9076 or 484-995-9076 / East Pikeland

Stephanie Smolik has added a Service Offer in Wellness, under Yoga / Meditation.

Offer for yoga instruction (repost) - Stephanie says:  I am reposting this offer rather than responding to the masses of people that replied. I apologize for the delay, I was not expecting to have so many people reply and it overwhelmed me.

At this time I am not offering private yoga or pilates instruction, due to being inundated with responses regarding this, I just don't have the ability to work around everyone's schedule, so I am offering these classes through the studio where I teach.

I can offer yoga classes at the studio in Phoenixville (www.oceanearthwindfire.com) during my regularly schedule classes, which are Tuesday 10am and Thursday 930am. As a participant you would come to the class at the studio and sign in with me to let me know that you are a timebank member. Instead of paying the per class price, you would credit me 1.25 time dollars.

This offer will expire at the end of November, if you wish to continue classes after then, it would be regular price through the studio (13$ per class).

You can view the Offer here: http://community.timebanks.org/serviceads_list.php?catid=45
sasm...@gmail.com / Phone: 610-413-0416 / Collegeville

Myra Adamthwaite has added a Service Request in Help at Home, under Housekeeping / Chores.

Request for I need help with yard work! - Myra says:  It's November and fall is upon us!

I need someone to help with taking care of the yard, picking up sticks, leaf raking. etc. No skills required. *Any* help you can provide would be appreciated!  I'm flexible with time. Feel free to bring a friend!

Let me know how much time you are able to provide. I look forward to hearing from you!

Call Myra at 610-935-2784 (No answering machine, so please try again if no answer)

You can view the Offer here: http://community.timebanks.org/begintalk.php?id=27464
No email / Phone: 610-935-2784 / Phoenixville-West Vincent

Regards,
The Timebanks Team
http://www.timebanks.org / www.pa-timebank.com