Bootstrap and Javascript not running with Rails app

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sam Lerner

未讀,
2016年12月2日 上午11:24:232016/12/2
收件者:phusion-...@googlegroups.com
I have a rails app deployed on Passenger with RedHat. It uses Bootstrap and javascript in the views, which work fine when I run on a local server. However, on Passenger, this functionality is not present. When I run bundle install, it says that all gems have been installed correctly. The server is currently Apache. There are no error messages in production.log.

Daniel Knoppel

未讀,
2016年12月2日 上午11:28:002016/12/2
收件者:Phusion Passenger Discussions
Please post as many details as possible about your system, your configuration and what you've set up exactly.

It's impossible to guess without even an error message ;)

- Daniel

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 4:24:23 PM UTC, Sam Lerner wrote:
I have a rails app deployed with Passenger. It uses Bootstrap and javascript in the views, which work fine when I run on a local server. However, on Passenger, this functionality is not present. When I run bundle install, it says that all gems have been installed correctly.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息