Unable to connect with curl

Paul Mulligan

Oct 14, 2016, 1:55:55 AM10/14/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
I have created a very simple api and have it on a Linux VM (through Azure). In development, I can curl the api actions successfully, but after following the Apache2 installation instructions on an Ubuntu server, I can't connect to the api when I try to curl into the Azure-provided domain. I get the Passenger error page when I try. Any thoughts?

Daniel Knoppel

Oct 14, 2016, 7:57:33 PM10/14/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
What's the error?

- Daniel

Paul Mulligan

Oct 23, 2016, 12:38:58 PM10/23/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
I'm getting "Incomplete response received from application" I've tried setting the environment variable in secrets.yml, and placing it directly into the conf file as well, and I'm not getting a response.

Daniel Knoppel

Oct 24, 2016, 8:44:05 AM10/24/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
That seems to indicate that it is not a Passenger problem, but rather something that is not installed or configured correctly in your application. Did you check the passenger error log for output from your app?

- Daniel

Paul Mulligan

Oct 24, 2016, 10:42:34 AM10/24/16
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com

"We're sorry, something went wrong"

Camden Narzt

Oct 25, 2016, 10:59:41 AM10/25/16
to Phusion Passenger Discussions
Would it be possible to turn up the logging level, there isn't enough detail here to go on.