We are phasing out the phusion-passenger Google Group

Hongli Lai

Aug 24, 2017, 6:40:37 AM8/24/17
to phusion-passenger
Dear subscribers of the phusion-passenger Google Group,

This Google Group has served us for a long time, but there are better
alternatives nowadays. In an effort to consolidate our communication
channels and to improve efficiency, we will be shutting down this
Google Group in a month.

Here are the alternatives:

* For Passenger support, please go to Stack Overflow, tag "passenger"
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/passenger).
We have observed that people are more likely to get help, and are
likely to get help faster, on Stack Overflow than on this Google
Group. This is because Stack Overflow has a bigger community.
We (the Passenger developers) shall also patrol Stack Overflow, and
give it the same attention as what we are currently giving this Google
Group.

* For staying up to date with new releases, please subscribe to our
blog (https://blog.phusion.nl/) or to our Twitter account
(@phusion_nl).

* For discussing Passenger development-related issues, or for
reporting bugs, please go to the Github issue tracker
(https://github.com/phusion/passenger/issues).

* For security issues, please email secu...@phusion.nl.

* You can also contact us directly at in...@phusion.nl.

Thank you for your contributions to this Google Group so far, and
hopefully see you at our other communication channels!

Best regards,
Hongli Lai
CTO
--
Phusion B.V. | Web Application deployment, scaling, and monitoring solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 63501007 (The Netherlands)