Introducing the Passenger Library project

Hongli Lai

Jul 21, 2015, 9:20:27 AM7/21/15
to phusion-passenger, Phusion Passenger Announcements
We are happy to announce the Passenger Library project:
next-generation documentation for the Phusion Passenger application
server.

For a while now, we have had the feeling that our documentation is
getting old. The content has always been kept up-to-date, but aspects
like the presentation & navigation have become outdated. The audience
has become wider, causing the documentation to contain a lot of
information that may not be relevant to the current reader.

We strongly believe that high-quality documentation should be part of
any high-quality software product. For this reason, we embarked on an
ambitious journey two months ago: to completely overhaul the
documentation. The Library is not only written to be
beginner-friendly, but also to be valuable to intermediate and
advanced readers, featuring both simple walkthroughs as well as
advanced guides for scaling, high availability, monitoring and
Passenger internals.

Please learn more about the Passenger Library here:
https://blog.phusion.nl/2015/07/21/introducing-the-passenger-library-project/

Or visit the live version of the Passenger Library here:
https://www.phusionpassenger.com/library/

--
Phusion B.V. | Web Application deployment, scaling, and monitoring solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 63501007 (The Netherlands)