Announcing Passenger 5.1: a new milestone in robustness, security and efficiency

Hongli Lai

Jan 10, 2017, 10:43:34 AM1/10/17
to phusion-...@googlegroups.com, phusion-passeng...@googlegroups.com
It’s been a little over a year-and-a-half since we released the first
version of Passenger 5. It brought a large amount of major
improvements.

Since then we have introduced many more major improvements. To
celebrate this fact, we bumped the minor version number and are happy
to announce version 5.1.1! It is the culmination of all the work that
has gone into Passenger, with bugfixes, many big and small
improvements, and is fully compatible with the 5.0.x line (no breaking
changes).

Please read about it at https://blog.phusion.nl/2017/01/10/passenger-5-1-1/

--
Phusion B.V. | Web Application deployment, scaling, and monitoring solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: in...@phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 63501007 (The Netherlands)