Hiring someone to help us with RETS services

Hans Guth

May 16, 2022, 9:51:34 AM5/16/22
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I currently have been working with a developer on a retainer basis. He has created a RETS solution for us to pull in property data from various MLS systems we work with. There are about 10 MLSs we are in. He is taking a full time position with Facebook in the next month or so. I am looking to get someone else in place to take this over. I figured this is the right place to reach out to see if there is a match. The tools currently in place were built with Laravel and of course PHP.

My contact information is:
Hans Guth