Paragon - South Central Kentucky

Andy Wallace

Jul 12, 2022, 7:41:53 PM7/12/22
to PHRETS
We've been having an issue for the last week or so - our PHRETS code cannot connect to this MLS's server,  even though our older process using cURL is working fine, with the same credentials. RETSMd is able to get in without issue.  Anyone have a suggestion? It had been working at one point.

Eric Culus

Jul 12, 2022, 8:34:58 PM7/12/22
to phr...@googlegroups.com
What error message are you getting?

I would advice to work in steps. Connect using sheets and see which error you get back

Is could be rets version not correct

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022, 07:41 Andy Wallace, <awal...@ihouseweb.com> wrote:
We've been having an issue for the last week or so - our PHRETS code cannot connect to this MLS's server,  even though our older process using cURL is working fine, with the same credentials. RETSMd is able to get in without issue.  Anyone have a suggestion? It had been working at one point.

Andy Wallace

Jul 12, 2022, 11:23:53 PM7/12/22
to PHRETS
The error we get is:

GET http://gbrmls.apps.retsiq.com/contactlps/rets/login` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response

I'm using the same credentials in RETSMd, and they work fine.   I don't understand what you mean "Connect using sheets". This is only one of the MLSes we're connecting to, but this one and one other are suddenly giving us problems.

Eric Culus

Jul 13, 2022, 4:50:51 AM7/13/22
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Oh, yeah, this must be the autocorrect ;)

Using phrets you can var_dump the whole error message.

Alternatively, is paragon blocking the IP? Some rets services can only work on specific agreed IP addresses. Check your technology vendor contract on this.

Andy Wallace

Jul 13, 2022, 12:04:50 PM7/13/22
to PHRETS
Hm... well, the rets session Login function throws an exception, and all I get in the exception is that text. I'll check on the static IP possibility