Looking for developer

Hawaii Real Estate Team

Apr 28, 2021, 10:24:29 PM4/28/21
to PHRETS
Looking for developer:
NOT WORPRESS.

PHP Real Estate Portal with PHRETS import and CRM

Please send example URL's
The information contained in this email may be CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED. It is intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be notified that any use, review, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Nothing in this email shall be deemed to create a binding contract in the purchasing or selling real estate. The sender of this email does not have the authority to bind a buyer or seller to a contract or agreement via written or verbal communications including, but not limited to, email communications.

Gregg Moore

Apr 28, 2021, 11:08:18 PM4/28/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Good evening!

Feel free to contact me at your leisure. I have extensive experience with PHRETS.

Gregg Moore
910 660 2689

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Guagliardo R(B)

Apr 28, 2021, 11:19:19 PM4/28/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Seeking PHP real estate Portal with PHRETS import and CRM

Mark Guagliardo R(B)
Principal Broker
808-747-9670
Bro...@HawaiiRealEstateTeam.com

HAWAII REAL ESTATE TEAM HawaiiRealEstateTeam.com 1043 Makawao Ave #110, Makawao, HI 96768     Hire a Team, not just an agent

Sell your home for 2% Total
Buy a home and get 50% of our commission

mark enriquez

Apr 29, 2021, 12:57:27 AM4/29/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Hello'

I am highly experienced with all aspects of MLS/RETS real-estate web applications and have personally built roughly 25 sites in 11 different states.  Please see my CV at https://webware.guru and my.latest project at https://lasvegasluxerealty.com

I am a true full-stack developer and am as comfortable working on React components as I am optimizing MySQL queries and managing huge image sets on the server.

Please feel free to contact me via email here if you have any questions or concerns.  Thank you for your time.

kindly
- mark e.

Eric Culus

Apr 29, 2021, 7:34:53 AM4/29/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
I am the CTO of Realtycast websites and offer a PAAS solution for real estate professionals linking our website platfrom and MLS data. This year we will also release our proprietary CRM tailored towards real estate professionals.
You sign up for a monthly fee and we can support you in the whole process including the consultancy level on better communicating and marketing you offers.

Let me know if interested in a talk :)

Thanks
Eric

--

Eric Culus
Managing Partner

Mijnwebsiteonline VOF
Hoogstraat 34
2820 Rijmenam

Gene Sevenau

Apr 29, 2021, 2:58:14 PM4/29/21
to PHRETS
I'd check out mark enriquez from https://webware.guru
I got more done in one day with his service than I did with 3 weeks of tutorials and such.
I recommend you checking him out.
Gene
Ponderosa and Associates Realtors LLC

Hawaii Real Estate Team

Apr 29, 2021, 4:30:32 PM4/29/21
to PHRETS
RETS not IDX

Eric Culus

Apr 29, 2021, 4:56:59 PM4/29/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
we support all data feeds, even the RESO webAPI

Mark Guagliardo R(B)

Apr 29, 2021, 6:25:35 PM4/29/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Awaiting your email

Mark Guagliardo R(B)
Principal Broker
808-747-9670
Bro...@HawaiiRealEstateTeam.com

HAWAII REAL ESTATE TEAM HawaiiRealEstateTeam.com 1043 Makawao Ave #110, Makawao, HI 96768     Hire a Team, not just an agent

Sell your home for 2% Total
Buy a home and get 50% of our commission

Eric Culus

Apr 30, 2021, 1:15:23 AM4/30/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Mail me at eric....@realtycastwebsites.com and we will.run you through our platform ')