Does anything jump out that i might check when my phrets is functioning well but when i copy the site to a new location it fails..

tommytx

Mar 2, 2021, 12:07:45 PM3/2/21
to PHRETS
Historically now for years i have been able to dupe my site with Duplicator or cpanel bckup just fine.. But recently when I copy the website using phrets to keep my MLS data base up to date it stops in its tracts..
Is there anythig i might check on this.. as I am confused that i never had trouble before.. All websites are on one server and i presumed it was globally phrets since In the past i could recover a bad site or even copy to a new site and the phrets would never stop. IF its on the same server shouldn't any site there have equal access to the phrets that is on the site.  Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.
Is there a simple way to determine if phrets is on my site and what version?
Thanks