CREA DDF Login Failure

Sachin

May 22, 2022, 10:15:12 AM5/22/22
to PHRETS
Hi,

CREA DDF recently sent a circulation that to tech providers that uses PHRets:
We have discovered the shared issue relates to using PHRETS. Providers using other tech stacks have not reported any problems and connected successfully. In our troubleshooting, we have tested the following scenarios:

• Some providers have indicated that PHRETS works within their QA environment but not in Production. CREA was not able to replicate the scenario.
• CREA has NOT pushed an update to data.crea since July 15th, 2021, so the issue would not have been a result of a recent change.

We've tried our best to troubleshoot this issue, and the CREA team has had multiple interactive conversations with several providers. Unfortunately, we have not been able to identify the cause of the problem nor its resolution.

Does any one has experienced this issue? What could be the cause? We version 1.0rc2 PHRets version.

Thanks.