RETS CRMLS high resolution photos

Joyfred

Jan 28, 2021, 4:02:54 PM1/28/21
to PHRETS
Hi,

I'm able to get photos using Media resource. But quality of photos is poor. For other regions, there is possiblity to download High Resolution images using GetObject("Property","Photo",$record['ListingID'],"*",0);

But in case of CRMLS, no information regarding object types is provided. Could anyone help me out on this issue.

Gregg Moore

Jan 28, 2021, 4:08:31 PM1/28/21
to phr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You need to find out if they offer any high resolution photos to begin with. If the provider does indeed offer high resolution photos, try updating your query to pull the “HiRes” photos like so by replacing the object:   “Photo” to “HiRes” or whatever the title for the type is.

GetObject("Property”,"HiRes",$record['ListingID'],"*",0);