New Slack team: PHRETS

Troy Davisson

Oct 3, 2016, 10:56:58 PM10/3/16
to PHRETS
For anyone interested, I've created a Slack team specifically for the PHRETS community.  Please request an invite at:

Hopefully this will be a place where those with questions can find answers, those looking for help can find assistance and those with suggestions can have a voice.

Credit for the idea goes to:

Thomas Chambers

Oct 4, 2016, 10:47:10 PM10/4/16
to PHRETS
Thanks Troy.. it was my idea but i am glad you jumped on board with it.. since otherwise it would be like the blind leading the blind... hope we can get this rolling.. I am digging into this 24x7 building lots of neat tools to make it easier..

Jerry Woods

Jan 31, 2017, 4:19:26 PM1/31/17
to PHRETS
Troy,
yes it is still happening. this is the response i get.

i just reloaded my Agent database successfully, only changing resource, class and SQL table names.

i am totally out of ideas to pursue.

Andy Wallace

Apr 9, 2021, 1:50:12 PM4/9/21
to PHRETS
Does the slack channel still exist? I can't see any mention at the phrets.troda.com, which seems to just be the Laravel main page..