hi

I got this error, My Database not update, our server upgrade php version after that I got the issue

Anyone know how to fix, I used old version (1.0) phrets file

[26-Oct-2020 16:25:35 America/Boise] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; phRETS has a deprecated constructor in /home2/oneoneto/public_html/ret2/phrets.php on line 3

[26-Oct-2020 16:25:35 America/Boise] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home2/oneoneto/public_html/ret2/config.php:14

Stack trace:

#0 /home2/oneoneto/public_html/ret2/phrets.php(2): require_once()

#1 /home2/oneoneto/public_html/ret2/index.php(9): require_once('/home2/oneoneto...')

#2 {main}

  thrown in /home2/oneoneto/public_html/ret2/config.php on line 14

Troy Davisson

未讀,
2020年11月27日 下午6:51:432020/11/27
收件者:PHRETS
That indicates 2 problems.  With the old version of PHRETS, there's a method there called PHRETS instead of __construct.  Changing that name should be enough to fix that.

The other problem is that your code is using old MySQL function calls.  That's external from PHRETS and would require changing to use mysqli or PDO or some other abstraction.

pth...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年11月28日 下午1:26:412020/11/28
收件者:PHRETS
we use one page phrets cording like version 1 ( not this link  https://github.com/troydavisson/PHRETS
Do you have one page phrets coding link for new version  pls let me know
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息