Help get The Link up and running!

Clayton Knight

Mar 15, 2013, 5:36:50 PM3/15/13
to phrea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've used the mailing list, but I just wanted to take a minute to get the word out.

I'm currently running a kickstarter to get The Link second run off the ground. If it’s not funded, the Link is a goner. If you like The Link or even like the idea of it, help get it back in action! Just click the image below!

I appreciate everyone support in my endeavors so far, and I know that 12k seems like an awful lot but I also KNOW that the community is large enough and passionate enough about this product to help me bring it back. Please spread the word with your local scene if you can, even a $1 backing helps!

Thanks for your time,
Clayton (Phreak)