Cerberus Dual Mod PCB now available!

Clayton Knight

Jul 25, 2012, 10:43:38 AM7/25/12
to PhreakMods
Hi All!

It's been a while since I've had any mailing updates, haven't really
had much news to post until today.

My new board, Cerberus, is now available to pick up on my website. The
Cerberus allows you to dual mod your SSF4 (and newer) Xbox 360 TE with
little effort, it's a near tool free install.

Take a look, there's a basic fully built version, as well as an
advanced version that's less expensive for those wanting the features
of the board without the normal install. It allows the user to
directly solder/cut down the board, but does not come with any
connectors. Since it's a more advanced usage, requesting them by email
is required.

Take a look here: www.phreakmods.com/products/cerberus

Full install write up is available, along with a full list of
supported features.

-Clayton