Has anyone had success installing on was EC2 (Upgrade virtual Host - Apache)

Clarence Sheridan

May 19, 2021, 2:31:56 AM5/19/21
to phrasea-support-en
I practiced on install on my laptop and got it working
On an AWS EC2 image I did install the LAMP stack
did setup for security SSH (port 22), HTTP (port 80), and HTTPS (port 443) connections.
On install Phraseanet everything goes well, the 2 database are configured with the appropriate columns

where does 'phraseanet.conf' as there is no /etc/apache2/sites-available/ to put  or confirm

and what is the URL to get to the login page?

Thanks in advance