Phraseanet-3.8.2: Selection of Document Title for Export has no effect

Ilja Schumacher

Nov 7, 2014, 4:06:58 AM11/7/14
to phrasea-s...@googlegroups.com
I am using Phraseanet 3.8.2 in a production environment and have noticed that the option to choose the filename of an Image during export has no effect.
Regardless of the settings in the Setup section of the Admin Panel.

In "Setup":

Choose Title of Document for Export: true
Default Title: Title of Document

When exporting I choose: "Title of Document" => Filename of exported image is the "original filename"

Anthony Cabot / Alchemy

Nov 7, 2014, 5:47:46 AM11/7/14
to phrasea-s...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ilja,

Thanks for using Phraseanet.

I have done a quick check on up to date Phraseanet version about the issue you report in it works fine. In 3.8.2 I don't known and there no known issue in our bug tracker tool.

I propose you to verify a couple of points:

As a Phraseanet admin:

- Connect to Admin

- Display your base

- Click on Fields setup item

- Select the field(s) you would like to be displayed as Title

- Choose target language in the Display as title menu list

- Apply changes

Then click on the Setup item in left side menu

In Main configuration section:

- Set Enable filename choice option when downloading item to true

- Set the Filename assigned by default when downloading value

- Validate change

(But you should have done it before).

Filenames choice for Download is now properly set.

Please note : If there is no informations in a field set as Title the filename of the downloaded document will be the original document filename.

The same if there is no Title set in fields setup for the interface langage in use.

Please let us know if it's OK now.

Regards.

Anthony Cabot,

Project manager / Alchemy - Paris