Phraseanet install

Gary Conley

Mar 22, 2020, 5:55:51 PM3/22/20
to phrasea-support-en
I am installing Phraseanet 4.0.11 on a centos 7 server. It seems I have everything installed however can not log in to the system. The setup check script shows everything is OK. According to the installation documentation I should automatically be taken to the admin page. This never happens however and I get taken instead to the login screen with user name admin already entered. Have tried all obvious passwords and have no luck. When I click "forgot password" nothing happens and when I got into the app logs there is an "empty key" error.

Emailed Phraseanet a week ago but no response, probably coronavirus related...

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.