Customization in Phraseanet

Selvarajan T

Oct 17, 2016, 5:01:32 AM10/17/16
to phrasea-support-en
Hi, I am new to Phraseanet. We have a digital asset mgmt requirment in our organisation and Phraseanet seems to be suitable for that. I have few questions regarding Phraseanet usage.. can I get answers from this group pls?

Q1: Can we customize Phraseanet on our own without going for paid service? If it is then how compatible our customizations are with future software upgrades?
Q2: Are Phraseanet upgrades backward compatible?
Q3: Do we have a feature to export all the assets to a file system?

Thanks for the answers.
Selvarajan

Anthony Cabot / Alchemy

Oct 18, 2016, 4:41:13 AM10/18/16
to phrasea-support-en
Hello Selvarajan,

Thanks for your message and... Welcome.

A1: Customization in Phraseanet is limited to the login page, registration page, password recovery page, Terms of use page and oAuth authentication  page.
To customize those pages you must deal with LESS and TWIG. I try do write a page for this in the manual docs.phraseanet.com later this week.
For more customization, our product Parade has to be considered.

A2: We try to keep compatibility whenever possible.

A3: Yes, it is possible. From the Install directory the Console command is bin/console system:export [/path/to/export/directory]
Various options are supported. Type bin/console system:export --help for more information.

Regards,

Anthony,
Alchemy staff