Newly created colelction doesn't show up

pp_

Mar 17, 2020, 8:34:43 AM3/17/20
to phrasea-support-en
Hey.

So we created a new collection but have the problem that it doesn't show up in the front-end. We already added images to it and in the backend we can see that there are records for the collection. The user has all rights for the new collection. Are we missing some setting to make the collection and its content show up on the front-end?

Gary Conley

Mar 26, 2020, 8:26:58 PM3/26/20
to phrasea-support-en
I had the same problem. In the advanced search screen you will see the name of your database on the left bottom of the screen, with a little drop down arrow. Click on the arrow and you should see your collections. Click the collection you want to display and it will show up. Good luck.