Field set to aggregate doesn't show up as facet in the front-end

pp_

Mar 17, 2020, 8:36:09 AM3/17/20
to phrasea-support-en
Hey.

So we created a new field (multi-values, aggregated, etc) but have the problem that it doesn't show up in the front-end. We already filled information into this field on several images. Are we missing some setting to make the field/facet and its content show up on the front-end?

Gary Conley

Mar 26, 2020, 8:23:55 PM3/26/20
to phrasea-support-en

I had a similar problem. If you are using version 4.1 there is a checkbox called gui_visible in the fields setup. If you are using an earlier version I'm not sure how to help. I have a VM running version 4.0.0 and it does not have the gui_visible setting.