Creating versions of the same Phraseanet asset

Caryn

Mar 7, 2018, 2:27:12 PM3/7/18
to phrasea-support-en
We would like to update all of the images for our new catalog with more current images.  However, we would like these new images to be stored in the existing Phrasenet item so as both the old and the new image use the same Phrasenet ID.  This part is very important because the images are used quite extensively in other systems and we would like the images represented in those systems to be automatically updated with the new version of the image without having to reassign the new image to every 'user' system.  Has anyone done this successfully?