add record API

Alain Trembleau

Sep 17, 2019, 1:12:32 AM9/17/19
to phrasea-support-en
Hi!

I'm trying to add a record using the API, but the response I get is "Missing file parameter".

I am using /api/v1/records/add/ and passing oauth_token, file and base_id.

What is the format of the file parameter?  Unfortunately there is no detail in the documentation.

Is it meant to be a base64 encoded version of the file or is it something else?

Hopefully someone can give an example.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Alain

Gary Conley

Feb 26, 2020, 12:11:12 PM2/26/20
to phrasea-support-en
Hi Alain,

I am new to Phraseanet and need to do exactly what you were trying. I have a very large number of images I need to load in Phraseanet and don't want to do this manually. I want to set up an automated process. I'm a python/Java developer but have done very little web development. Were you able to get the add function working? And if so would you mind sharing the exact code you used?

Gary