Archive in Collection not working

rajat wasan

Oct 30, 2018, 2:13:42 AM10/30/18
to phrasea-support-en
Hi Everyone,

I have more than 15000 images with embedded keywords to be added to phraseanet. However, using the upload option crashes the browser.

Also, Archive in Collection task is giving error. It is unable to locate the hot folder. I have tried and followed all the instructions given in the documentation.

Here is the error in the logs :

[2018-10-30 07:11:38] task-manager logger.ERROR: Error while running Task 8 (Archive in public) : Error : missing hotfolder '/root/image/test/image',

stopping. {"exception":"[object] (Alchemy\\Phrasea\\Exception\\RuntimeException(code: 0):

Error : missing hotfolder '/root/image/test/image',

stopping. at /var/www/Phraseanet/lib/Alchemy/Phrasea/TaskManager/Job/ArchiveJob.php:149)"} []

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best,

Rajat

rajat

Oct 30, 2018, 2:18:53 AM10/30/18
to phrasea-support-en
I am using the latest version of phraseanet

rajat wasan

Oct 30, 2018, 2:26:58 AM10/30/18
to phrasea-support-en
Hi. Update. Using Phraseanet v4.0

rajat wasan

Oct 31, 2018, 3:51:42 AM10/31/18
to phrasea-support-en
Any help will be much appreciated.

Anthony Cabot

Oct 31, 2018, 6:45:36 AM10/31/18
to phrasea-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rajat,

Error : missing hotfolder '/root/image/test/image',
Does Phraseanet (or it Unix user) can reach, read, write the folder indicated in the archive task setting?

Regards,

Anthony Cabot,
Project manager

Alchemy - Phraseanet, Digital Asset Management

rajat wasan

Nov 1, 2018, 2:14:46 AM11/1/18
to phrasea-support-en
Hello Anthony,
Thank you for your help. Now it is working.

However,  i have to de- select all options in archive collection.

Otherwise, it says mkdir () not able to create folder image_archive.

Is it ok if i leave all options unchecked?

rajat wasan

Nov 1, 2018, 8:20:32 AM11/1/18
to phrasea-support-en
Hello Anthony,

Thank you so much for your help. It was all permission related. Now everything is working fine :).

It's a great tool.

Now i am working on adding keywords at the time of upload. Let's hope i get success with that. Or do i need to use exif tool?

Best,
Rajat