PHP Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found error during Phraseanet install

Shiraz Zaidi

Mar 4, 2020, 12:40:40 AM3/4/20
to phrasea-install-en
Hi,

I am facing issues while installing Phraseanet on Linux/Ubuntu server.
I have installed all the prerequisites and while trying to install Phraseanet I see the following error.

PHP Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/ceip/ott/alchemy-fr-Phraseanet-v4.0.11/Phraseanet/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php on line 172

I have mysqli and mysqlnd modules installed for PHP.

I would appreciate any pointers on how to fix this issue.

Regards,
Shiraz

Moctar Diouf

Mar 9, 2020, 6:55:00 PM3/9/20
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Il seems like the pdo php extension is missing

Regards