Purge database logs

GD

Jun 15, 2022, 10:56:32 AM6/15/22
to phrasea-install-en
Hello! I have Phraseanet 4 installed and working fine for some time now. I noticed the log file from my content database is taking a lot of disk space and would be a critical problem soon (File location are /data/mysql/content/log.ibd  and  /data/mysql/content/  log_view.ibd); so the idea is to purge some old data from the logs.

Tried hitting the button "Delete all logs" in the control panel but I got "An error occurred".

Logging in to mysql I should be able to delete some records from the log and log_view tables in the content database but not sure how (if) the data relates with other tables (I see log_colls, log_docs, log_search tables)

How can I purge some old records to free some space? Any help would be appreciated
Thanks!