Preview / Thumbnails not shown

Ben Ramse

Mar 6, 2018, 5:47:12 AM3/6/18
to phrasea-install-en
Hi,
I have installed phraseanet successfully. I can handle collections, image uploads, but do not get any thumbnail output in production screen.
Filter and response count are correct.

I tried to restart all tasks and added the collections to subview task without any result.
Do I have to set some xml files for the thumbnail output ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you !

Best regards

Ben

aca...@alchemy.fr

Mar 6, 2018, 8:27:05 AM3/6/18
to phrasea-install-en
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interest on Phraseanet.

No thumbnails or previews output ? You may have to configure the
subviews creation task. Using a Phaseanet Admin user account go...

- In Admin interface,
- Select Task Manager item in the left hand menu
- Select Edit item on the subviews creation task contextual drop down menu
- Configure Databoxes and record types to be treated by the subviews
creation task
- Then validate the form

You may have to perform subviews regenerations using the "Tools" item
in the action menu bar in Prod interface.

Regards,

Anthony Cabot,
Alchemy Staff

**************************
Capture.gif

Ben Ramse

May 3, 2018, 2:45:43 AM5/3/18
to phrasea-install-en
Hi Anthony,

sorry for the late reply. I was out of office for a customer project for 8 weeks.
No I am back and I had a look at your reply.

All images / subdefs are created in my data folder .
For the thumbnails, I get the symlinks at the www/thumbnails folder.

But the preview images are not shown. There is a routing to /datafiles/... Do I have to set special permissions?

Best regards

Benjamin