Phraseanet Wordpress Plugin not working for me

freela Rag

Feb 21, 2021, 10:27:20 PM2/21/21
to phrasea-install-en
HI all,

I successfully installed the Phraseanet and Wordpress on my computer locally. Then, I installed the Phraseanet plugin for Wordpress. I can see it in Wordpress, but when I try to access my Phraseanet database, I cannot find any of the images there.

It says: "Error. You should check the Phraseanet Base URL in the plugin settings"

I tried a variety of different URLs in the Phraseanet configuration in the Wordpress plugin settings, but none of them worked. What should I do? Where can I see the logs for the Phraseanet plugin?

Thanks