Install cannot specify the DB password

Eric Chaland

Dec 17, 2018, 3:40:05 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-install-en
Hello,
I'm trying to  install Phraseanet-v4.0.3 on a localhost.
I've checked that everything is configured properly by running "php bin/setup check:system".

When I run "php bin/setup system:install", I specify the server name, db host, db port, db user but for the db password I don't get a prompt; it displays directly "DB password (hidden) : The system cannot find the path specified"

Then it's asking for the ApplicationBox name but it doesn't work as the credentials are not correct.

Thank for your help in advance

Eric

Daljeet Singh

Dec 17, 2018, 3:48:38 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com
Try using the web based installer. I’ve faced issues with cli installer as well.
Message has been deleted

Eric Chaland

Dec 17, 2018, 4:49:25 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-install-en
Thanks for the reply.
I tried http://localhost/phraseanet/setup/installer/  but I get a 404 and http://localhost/phraseanet lists the dirctory content only but does not redirect.

How do you start the web based installer?
Thanks,

Daljeet Singh

Dec 17, 2018, 4:53:07 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com
You need to add  index.php as a directory index.

Eric Chaland

Dec 17, 2018, 5:01:02 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-install-en
There is no index.php file on the root. It's giving me a 404
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to phrasea-install-en+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Moctar Diouf

Dec 17, 2018, 5:14:40 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The installer url should be localhost/setup/installer
You have also to activate the rewrite module of apache

On ubuntu or debian

sudo a2enmode rewrite
sudo service apache2 restart

Regards

Le lun. 17 déc. 2018 à 23:07, Eric Chaland <er...@clm-consulting.com> a écrit :

Thanks for the reply.
I tried http://localhost/phraseanet//setup/installer/  but I get a 404.
How do you start the web based installer?
Thanks,

Eric

Eric Chaland

Dec 17, 2018, 8:37:02 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-install-en
I have rewrite module activated but I'm still getting a 404...

Eric Chaland

Dec 17, 2018, 10:19:36 PM12/17/18
to phrasea-install-en
I was finally able to install it on a remote site. I couldn't get it to install locally.
I've installed it to test it out under a existing <my.domain>/dam/phraseane
How do I launch the site as the index.php is under <my.domain>/dam/phraseane/www ?
Do I need to add a .htaccess under <my.domain>/dam/phraseane ?
Thank you