Docker install / authentication failure

Kurt Mehlhoff

Aug 23, 2023, 4:54:28 PM8/23/23
to phrasea-install-en
Hello,

I thought I would try this software out.
I followed instructions here:

Downloaded zip (version is 4.1)
unzipped

docker compose build
docker compose up -d

I see it asking me for user/pwd. Since I don't know what they are I look in the doc. The doc says that they are in the .env file. I look in the .env file and see this:

PHRASEANET_ADMIN_ACCOUNT_ID=
PHRASEANET_ADMIN_ACCOUNT_EMAIL=
PHRASEANET_ADMIN_ACCOUNT_PASSWORD=

OK - they're all blank. So I set some values.

PHRASEANET_ADMIN_ACCOUNT_ID=kurtm
PHRASEANET_ADMIN_ACCOUNT_EMAIL=ku...@foo.com
PHRASEANET_ADMIN_ACCOUNT_PASSWORD=my_new_password

I stopped and re-started docker-compose.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use the account_id or account_email as the user, I used both and neither one worked. I just get Authentication Error, nothing else.

How am I supposed to log into this for the first time?

Thanks,

Kurt

Norbert Mpeme

Nov 24, 2023, 8:37:35 AM11/24/23
to phrasea-install-en
Good evening, remove and recreate the container.
$docker-compose down
$docker-compose up -d