Page thumbnails do not work

신재환

Jan 15, 2021, 4:51:05 AM1/15/21
to phrasea-install-en
Hi,

I install phraseanet, and the upload works fine, but the thumbnail is not displayed.
I have attached the file, so please check it.

I've been struggling for the second day, and I hope there's good news next week.
I wrote an email with Google Translate, but thank you for your understanding.

Thanks,
not_working.png

Moctar Diouf

Jan 15, 2021, 6:29:13 AM1/15/21
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Have you installed using docker-compose ?

Best regards,

<not_working.png>

신재환

Jan 17, 2021, 8:39:32 PM1/17/21
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed the 4.1.2.zip file.

And I also registered [Subviews creation] job in admin -> task manager.

The thumbnail is still not visible, and even if [bin/console task-manager:task:run] is executed, it does not work properly.

2021년 1월 15일 (금) 오후 8:29, Moctar Diouf <pot...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Produccion tv local

Jan 26, 2021, 11:04:52 AM1/26/21
to phrasea-install-en
creo que tenes flash deshabilitado. tenes que instalar y habilitar flash

Moctar Diouf

Jan 27, 2021, 3:15:46 AM1/27/21
to phrasea-i...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On this version, you should stop the Scheduler and use the commande line below

bin/console worker:execute

Be careful, you should have installed rabbitmq-server

Other wise look that you have checked into the Subview creation task setting that the databox is selected.

ALCHEMY
Phraseanet - Solution Open Source de Gestion de Médias Numériques
Siège: 30, Place Saint Georges - 75009 Paris
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 20 43 80
Fax: +33 (0)1 53 20 43 81
Web: www.alchemy.fr et www.phraseanet.com
Téléchargez la dernière version disponible sur www.phraseanet.com/download
Phraseanet est un projet soutenu par le programme Pm'Up de la Région Ile de France