Phraseanet on Windows 10 with Docker and WSL2

瀏覽次數:131 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Barry P

未讀,
2021年10月20日 下午5:05:232021/10/20
收件者:phrasea-install-en
Hi all
I wrote this article about running Phraseanet on Windows 10 with Docker and WSL2.

I just succeeded this eve and thought I'd write it up. Perhaps you can test it out and tell me if its accurate?

Cheers
Barry
p.s. Salutations à tout le monde chez Alchemy

Kaninik Baradi

未讀,
2022年2月14日 凌晨3:16:352022/2/14
收件者:phrasea-install-en

Hey, I followed your instructions and that solved some of the issues i was having with the build process. However, on running '''docker-compose up -d''', I still see the following error with the phraseanet_worker_1

"PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException: Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/alchemy/Phraseanet/lib/Alchemy/Phrasea/Cache/Manager.php:104"

The localhost link gives a 404 error page, so this is clearly a breaking error. I don't know enough to solve this. Can someone please help?

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息