Collection count limited to 48 for some operations

Louis Bronne

Mar 1, 2016, 3:29:04 AM3/1/16
to phrasea-devel
Hello,

When we set more than 48 collections in one db everything runs well except this:
the edition of the rights are only applied to the first 48 collections.
One workaround is to temporarily change the orders of the collections while you set the rights... but that's not very user-friendly.

Could anyone help me find where in the code I should have a look to avoid this limit?

Thank you.

- Louis

Anthony Cabot

Mar 1, 2016, 9:20:12 AM3/1/16
to phrase...@googlegroups.com
Dear Louis,

It's rare for us to set more than 48 collections in a Phraseanet data box!

Anyway please could you check max_input_vars parameter in php.ini to see if it the value is high enough.

Rise up this value, try again and tell us please.

Regards,

Anthony Cabot,
Alchemy Staff

Anthony Cabot

Mar 1, 2016, 9:55:43 AM3/1/16
to phrase...@googlegroups.com
Louis,

To be accurate, some of our projects here at Alchemy may implement around 300 collections for one Phraseanet data box. So 48 can't be a limit.

Anthony Cabot,
Alchemy Staff