Push media using API

Diaconescu Stefan Andrei

Apr 6, 2015, 7:02:38 AM4/6/15
to phrase...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there any way to push media, using one or more API calls ?

Thank you !

François GUÉRIN

Apr 7, 2016, 6:57:46 AM4/7/16
to phrasea-devel
Hi,

I did successfully use the /api/v1/records/add/ API call as explained in :

https://docs.phraseanet.com/3.8/en/Devel/API/V1/Route/Records/Add.html

I used python requests and requests-oauthlib to perform the (batch in my case) import.
* generate a token from User > Developper interface
* Use this token to authenticate the use of the API.

I did successfully import 1200 photos with this script, I have now to import ~ 70000 other ones.

 use the generated token from

Alain Trembleau

Sep 30, 2019, 8:01:17 PM9/30/19
to phrasea-devel
Hi

I'm wondering if you can help me - I'm trying to do this myself, but I've been unable to get it to work - I've been through the documentation, but I don't understand how to format the file parameter.  I've been able to get other API calls to work, but not this one.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Alain