Request: CRUD using Adodb

IB

Sep 10, 2008, 7:12:17 PM9/10/08
to phptk
VCL4PHP is missing a good CRUD using AdoDB., to replace Delphi TdbGrid
component like.

// Adodb
hxxp://www.gurusistemas.com/samples/index.php?ns=2
// PDO
hxxp://phpbuilder.blogspot.com/

// Others
hxxp://jvelazqu.glo.org.mx/xajaxGrid/
hxxp://freelancesoft.com.ar/phpajaxgrid/index.php?go=demo_uc

You appear to have the skills or you may inspire someone who reads
this forum to
develop such a component.

Thanks for your Toolkit - checking it out.

Phil

Sep 10, 2008, 9:11:59 PM9/10/08
to phptk
On Sep 10, 7:12 pm, IB <iband...@gmail.com> wrote:
> VCL4PHP is missing a good CRUD using AdoDB., to replace Delphi TdbGrid
> component like.

Those links you provide all look interesting; I'm not familiar with
any of them.

JomiTech is also at work on a VCL for PHP grid component:

http://www.jomitech.com/blogs.php?blogid=37

I have JomiTech's Components for PHP, which includes the simpler
JTGrid component, which is more like TStringGrid from Delphi Pascal,
but this new grid looks like something else altogether.

Thanks.

-Phil