PHP SCA_SDO for Debian Jessie

Peter Sági

Oct 24, 2015, 6:02:39 AM10/24/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am happy to announce that I have a working php5-sca-sdo package for
Debian Jessie.
If there is anyone (left) interested in using SCA with PHP the package
is here:

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo/debian_jessie/php5-sca-sdo_1.2.4-2_i386.deb

I had to make quite a bit of changes to the source code. They are
available as part of the Debian source package here:

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo/debian_jessie/src/

Use it as is, no warranty, etc. I might be able to give some support...

Peter Sági

Georg Klimm

Oct 25, 2015, 8:42:44 PM10/25/15
to php...@googlegroups.com, tec...@lohn24.de, Herr Christoph Ludwigs

Hi!

Yes, I have a box that we cannot upgrade therefore.
For which php version is it?

Regards, Georg

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefaehrliche Inhalte untersucht.

Peter Sági

Oct 26, 2015, 12:51:12 PM10/26/15
to Georg Klimm, tec...@lohn24.de, Herr Christoph Ludwigs, php...@googlegroups.com
It works with PHP v5.6.13 for sure. In the meantime I have uploaded
packages for Debian unstable as well, so it might worth to take a look
around in

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo

Peter

Peter Sági

Sep 24, 2016, 3:42:22 PM9/24/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Now a 64bit build for Debian Jessie is also available:

https://pety.dynu.net/cloudbank_repo/debian_jessie/php5-sca-sdo_1.2.4-2_amd64.deb

Peter Sági