wsdl code generation error.

Minkowsky

Apr 2, 2009, 9:17:07 AM4/2/09
to phpsoa

Hello All,

I am a newbie to using SCA_SDO with php. The first app i tried
is the one given in the following link.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/ws-soa-scasdo/

The client displayed the content as expected when i gave the following
address in the browser.

http://localhost/sdo_sca_ibm/client.php
(client lies inside "sca_sdo_ibm" directory in document root ie. /var/
www/html )

but when i tried for wsdl generation with the following

http://localhost/sdo_sca_ibm/WeatherService.php?wsdl

it threw the following error.

Fatal error: Uncaught SCA_RuntimeException: The soap extension must be
loaded thrown in /usr/share/pear/SCA/SCA_Helper.php on line 212

can someone help me in getting rid of this error. Also I would like to
know if any configuration changes i have to make in my /etc/php.ini
or to the httpd.conf file to get the SCA_SDO working for php.

Thanks in advance.

Dalibor Andzakovic

Apr 15, 2009, 8:12:53 PM4/15/09
to php...@googlegroups.com
Add a line

extension=sdo.so

to your php.ini and restart apache.

dali

Nathania Heimoski

Jan 4, 2017, 8:54:32 AM1/4/17
to phpsoa, Dalibor.A...@swerve.co.nz
Hello,

Add the extension was not enough for me, do you have any other suggestions?

Tks