Creation of WSDL file in SCA

1 view

Marcelo Richard Valverde

Jan 27, 2009, 7:49:23 AM1/27/09
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In my job,  the production environment does not allow that PHP has write access to the public folders.
So I have many problems with the dynamically creation of the WSDL file by SCA.

I wrote a code that allows the WSDL file is created in another directory.

Just i defined a WSDL_DIR before the "include 'SCA.php'; "

Like this:

<?php
define('WSDL_DIR', '../../wsdl/');
include "SCA/SCA.php";
class Test{
}
?>

and, in "SCA/soap/ServiceRequestHandler.php", after the line 47...

//uses the dir defined in WSDL_DIR to write wsdl
if (defined('WSDL_DIR')){
    $wsdl_filename = dirname($calling_component_filename) . WSDL_DIR . "$class_name.wsdl";
} else{
     $wsdl_filename = str_replace('.php', '.wsdl', $calling_component_filename);
}

So, this code works fine for me.

I would like to make this code public for community.

Thanks

ServiceRequestHandler.php.valverde

Graham Charters

Feb 10, 2009, 8:36:44 AM2/10/09
to phpsoa
Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the suggested update to allow WSDL generation to be
redirected. This looks like a useful enhancement. We'll take a look
and see about incorporating it. It's been quite a while since we did
a release so it would be good to get this rolled in with some other
outstanding items.

Regards, Graham.

On 27 Jan, 12:49, Marcelo Richard Valverde
> ServiceRequestHandler.php.valverde
> 5KViewDownload

Matthew Peters

Mar 3, 2009, 12:12:09 PM3/3/09
to phpsoa
This looks a great idea. I have just added it and checked it in. I
wasn't sure that WSDL_DIR was quite unique enough - I'd rather have it
in a namespace or an SCA at front or something - but actually I expect
it is good enough so I left it as it was.

I agree we should have a release, especially since it looks like we
are dead/asleep/hibernating/moribund - as noted in other posts.

I will have a look around the recent posts and see what needs fixing,
then make a release of the current branch in the next few days.

Matthew