show filename, ipad view and image resolution

justy...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2015, 2:21:10 PM2/3/15
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
Hi

First of all thank you for the PHP slideshow app which I am using on a Raspberry Pi.

I have three things I am not sure how to do

filename - is it possible to show the filename of the image on the web page of each image

ipad view - for some reason on ipads portrait images are always shown as landscape even though it shows correctly on a PC

image resolution - if the image is a hi resolution one,  it completely fills the web page so I was wondering if there was a better way of controlling this.

Many Thanks