Slideshow stopped working

Jim

Sep 19, 2013, 9:11:09 PM9/19/13
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
I have been using the slideshow successfully for almost two years. Today, I moved the <head> code from the downloaded version to a header.php file that is included on each page. The <META_REFRESH> was included as was the java script code. The <AUTO_SLIDESHOW_LINK> is tag is on the page. The Back and Next buttons work correctly, but the Start Slideshow button does not start the slideshow. It moves to the next image and stops. Since I have moved the <head> element, is there some other modification I should make like changing a path or something?

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

jeffy61

Oct 30, 2013, 6:28:07 PM10/30/13
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've had a similar issue. I did a web site for friends with a restaurant but my slide show stopped working recently...

…..it had been working fine for about the past two years. Now its not working. Has there been changes to the JQuery Cycle plug in?

Any help appreciated…

Thanks
Jeff-