Doesn´t show the first image

gokp...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 1:05:38 AM3/29/15
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
My Phpslideshow doesn´t show the first image in each folder.
I use pics.txt. The image text is showed even for the first image though.
After my webhotel has updated PHP to 5.6 and I have converted all files to utf-8 this problem came up.
Can someone help me.

BandonRandon

Mar 29, 2015, 1:08:13 AM3/29/15
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

What is the file name of that first image, and does it comply with utf-8 standards? Also are you getting an error displayed on the page (in the HTML source mode) or in the document inspector?

Ingemar

Mar 29, 2015, 8:07:20 AM3/29/15
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
Filename is 01.jpg and it´s converted to utf-8 like all files. It´s no error displayed. You can look at this website.

BandonRandon

Mar 29, 2015, 3:51:17 PM3/29/15
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thanks for the link. If I right click in Firefox and select "view image" I notice that the Image URL is being replaced with:

As that image dose not exist the image cannot be displayed. I would suggest trying to rename the file and reupload it to something like 01_image.jpg or something else just to see if it's a problem with a corrupt file.

For what it's worth it also looks like you are using invalid HTML code in your template. I see you are ending <body> and then have additional HTML which may be causing other issues.

I hope this helps.

Ingemar

Mar 31, 2015, 8:51:44 AM3/31/15
to phpsli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks BandonRandon
I have fixed the problem with body and html codes, moved the css code to my own css file.
To solve the real problem I convert files back to iso-8859-1 and then to utf-8 again. I don´t know why byt it works now.
Halleluja!
Thanks again!