PHPSimpl Beta 1 Posted

1 view

Nick DeNardis

Apr 17, 2007, 8:25:54 PM4/17/07
to PHPSimpl
The first public release of PHPSimpl has been added to Google Code. It
is a beta because there is two more features that need to be completed
before it comes out of beta. These task should not take more than a
week. In the mean time feel free to download and install the beta and
test out its features.

Inside the beta package is an example application. It is just a base
blog application and will eventually be expanded as the features of
PHPSimpl expand. Currently it does not take advantage of all the
features PHPSimpl offers in the beta release but we are going to try
to pack as many as we can in once it comes out of beta.

Here are some useful links:

PHPSimpl 0.8.0 beta 1:
- http://code.google.com/p/phpsimpl/downloads/list

Install Guide: