Simpl API Documentation

Nick DeNardis

Feb 18, 2007, 12:36:37 PM2/18/07
to PHPSimpl
So we started to document the Simpl API, which is quite a large task
since we did not start the documentation process till the API was
almost complete. Although Simpl has almost full JavaDoc documentation
throughout the source it is a pain to open up the source every time
you need to look up the parameters to a function call. So we started
to document all the classes, functions, examples of their use and
return values at the projects homepage wiki. Most of the classes are
in there now and more will be added shortly. If you would like to
contribute to the documentation effort just let me know and I can add
you to the list.

Wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/phpsimpl/w/list

Base Classes: