Three Main Updates to PHPSimpl

Nick DeNardis

Apr 17, 2007, 9:01:20 AM4/17/07
to PHPSimpl
Its been a while posting to the group but there are three main updates
that have happened and have documented on Google Code but no
announcement has been made about them. Here they are:

PHPSimpl is load balanced session friendly now
- http://nickdenardis.blogspot.com/2007/03/php-sessions-in-load-balanced.html

We have added a more centered API for forms
- http://nickdenardis.blogspot.com/2007/04/more-centered-api.html

Introduction of the MultiForm() functions
- http://nickdenardis.blogspot.com/2007/04/multiplication.html

Also we are compiling a list of the sites powered by PHPSimpl, feel
free to add yours
- http://code.google.com/p/phpsimpl/wiki/PoweredBySimpl

Last but not least we are getting ready to package the PHPSimpl for
its first release through Google Code and if you can think of anything
that you would like to see included in the release hurry and get it
into the Issue list as a feature request and we will work double hard
to get it in the initial release.
- http://code.google.com/p/phpsimpl/issues/list