Free professional webhosting for us

san

Jul 8, 2008, 12:07:28 PM7/8/08
to PHPSimpl

Hello Everyone!

It is a good opportunity for us and I don't know if it will be
forever.

I just found this free host with:

- 250 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Website Builder, Joomla, Drupal
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads, banners, advertising etc at all !

All is free, for enterprises or for personal sites, you can have in
several clicks your site web(you will find hundreds of templates),
your personal forum,several mail adresses with your domain, blog, or
if you want , you can put there your CV on-line etc etc. I searched
for a long time a such of service but it is the best.

Check it out Here:

http://www.000webhost.com/45910.html

Tip: Try to provide correct data (for area, city code etc, I think it
is verified ) during the subscription,

elsewhere the login process might be refused.

Enjoy it!