Looking for a PHP Contractor - 3 month role in Manchester

Aaron Towers

Aug 1, 2014, 5:05:23 AM8/1/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com

I am looking to recruit a PHP Developer for one of our leading North West based clients.

The PHP Developer will work alongside a senior developer to develop PHP code to integrate new clients and build new features on the existing platform.

Key Skills:

·         PHP

·         LAMP

·         XML/XSD/XSLT

·         Linux

·         SQL

·         JavaScript/jQuery

Key Attributes:

·         Worked within a fast paced environment

·         Experience of WebServices

·         Can decide and act without having the total picture and can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty

·         Open to change, learns quickly, relentless and versatile learner

·         Has a positive and constructive sense of humour

·         Comfortable working within a framework and working to coding standards

Besides this the ideal candidate will have the desire to succeed, taking the lead, setting an example for others to follow and inspiring possibility in others

If this sounds like something of interest, do get in touch on 0161 667 2277 or send me an email.

Many thanks,

Aaron