I'm hiring! DevOps / Full Stack or Back End LAMP - £30-35K - East Lancs

John ORourke

Jan 31, 2014, 7:51:52 AM1/31/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
I’m looking for a talented Linux-friendly software and dev-ops engineer, who will work closely with me on a wide variety of systems to create, fix and maintain website-related software.

You may have thought about starting your own business or going freelance, and here you’ll have the opportunity to learn the business skills you’ll need.  You’ll gain commercial knowledge to complement your sharp technical skills, working closely with experienced engineers from hardware and software backgrounds.

The work has a strong focus on e-commerce, covering website design through to warehousing and shipping.  We work closely with customers, forming robust partnerships that deliver value to both sides.

For full details and how to apply, see here: http://www.getjohn.co.uk/dev-ops-job-lancashire-north-west/

Elliot Ward

Jan 31, 2014, 9:19:54 AM1/31/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
FWIW I know John well and think this is a **really** good opportunity for the right person.

PHPNW Website: http://phpnw.org.uk/
twitter: http://twitter.com/PHPNW
Events: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4709/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/112906/3FCE41597A1B
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17897252075
IRC: #phpnw (irc.freenode.net)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PHPNW" group.