PHP Developers - up to £60,000

Joe Burns

Apr 2, 2014, 11:17:47 AM4/2/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is good!

I wonder if anyone has any interest in (or knows anyone who might be) a PHP vacancy I currently have with a high-profile client of mine based in Central Manchester, paying up to £60,000? The reason I use the words "up to" is because the basic will stretch to £55,000 and there is an added bonus of 10%. I guess that makes £60,500 but I felt it best to round it to £60,000...

This is an excellent opportunity for Developers who want to work in an in-house role and who want to be part of a highly successful, multi award-winning business. You'll be developing my client's website(operational in over 3 continents) to deliver the Commerce road map and you'll also be involved in the development of web applications and be working as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team.

Skills:

- (OO) PHP 5+
- Magento experience is highly desirable
- MySQL and Apache
- MVC design patterns and frameworks - Zend would be good!

I'm offering up to £500 for successful referrals, so if you could pass the message on I would be very grateful. Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a call/drop me a line.

All the best guys,

Joe

Christopher Grice

Apr 2, 2014, 11:58:54 AM4/2/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe

I'd be interested in seeing a detailed spec for this. I've not got an up to date CV to hand, but I can put something together if needed.

Not actively looking for work at the moment but the skills listed here seem to fit me perfectly. I've been doing ecommerce for about 4 years, Magento for 18 months, and have done a lot of work with Zend. Hopefully that sounds like a good fit for the position - happy to chat if you want any other details.

Thanks!

Chris

Mobile: 07947 575518

PHPNW Website: http://phpnw.org.uk/
twitter: http://twitter.com/PHPNW
Events: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4709/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/112906/3FCE41597A1B
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17897252075
IRC: #phpnw (irc.freenode.net)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PHPNW" group.